Martes, Oktubre 25, 2011

Round 3: Thought Provoking Questions

And the asking continues...
Thoughts of mine: If I had live my life to the fullest then I won't have any regrets at all.  Could  have, would have and should have is not in my vocabulary.

Thoughts of mine: This question reminds me of 'prison break'. When it comes to loving, there is no how far, but what can you do unselfishly for the one you love.

Thoughts of mine: All the people I love  matters to me the most.  I hope I can still vividly recall all the beautiful memories and smile when I reached this age.

Thoughts of mine: Sometimes I'm afraid to ask because I don't want to know. Not knowing  shields me from the pain of knowing. 

Thoughts of mine: I have learned that even small things matters and  i should be grateful even for the  air that i breathe.

Thoughts of mine: My favorite question! I have difficulty in expressing myself verbally. Sometimes I count on my actions to say the words for me. 

On a shallow note: One day I will ride this hot air balloon without any care in the world.

Thoughts of mine: I always lose track of time when I'm lost in my own world.

Thoughts of mine: No, I will not because everything happens for a reason. Good or bad we have to keep marching on.

'Thoughts of mine:  It's when you feel like life is not worth living anymore but you have to be alive it is 'existing' but when you are truly happy and have every reason to live, it is living.

Thoughts of mine: She knows you, she's a keeper. But you also need a friend who will not worship you but tells you what you don't want to hear.

Thoughts of mine: I 'd like to teach the world to sing... 

Thoughts of mine: I wish I have more time with the people I love and do the things I want to do.

Thoughts of mine: This is why when you're down, don't ever think that  you're the most unfortunate being in this world.

Thoughts of mine: Little things that touches my heart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento