Sabado, Oktubre 2, 2010

welcome to my sweet escape

This is it. 

finally i'm starting my own blog site. i was thinking about this for a while but cannot find the time and the courage to make one. after hundred years of pondering and few deep breaths finally here i am. tapping my way to infinity of thoughts spoken out loud and beyond.

why my sweet escape? well, aside from the sweet escape it will provide me, i will put emphasis on the word "MY". this is my site, i make my own rules and editing is a no-no. i will write what I feel and i will say what i want to say. and i will not follow the standard rules in writing. (notice the small letters at the beginning of the sentences? so e.e. cummings.) in short this is freedom at its best.

why start on this date...what can i say it's my month and as a true Libran it will show how passionate i am on what i choose to do.

to me...welcome to the blogosphere ten years too late.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento