Martes, Mayo 3, 2011

And the blog goes on...

It's been a while. 

When I started this blog, the plan was to update it as often as I can. Make it a journal of what's on my mind and share my thoughts out loud. Sorry for not writing. Life has been pretty boring and nothing is going through my mind.

One day, i became frustrated with something that I'm doing and took a peek on what I wrote the last time. I was surprised when I read my posts last year. The things I wrote then inspired me to go back to blogging again. 

This time I want to write short posts that are not necessarily meaningful but rather memorable for me. I want to share myself more to you. What I'm reading, what I'm watching. My desires, my dreams and my thoughts. I want to open myself more. I want to fill this blog with graffiti of my life...

So here's a toast to my first post for 2011. Looking forward to more blogs in the coming days.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento