Linggo, Mayo 8, 2011

A Song For Mama



I never really understood the true meaning of being a mother until I become one. Back then Nanay is the person who gave birth to me, rock me to sleep, do all the chores and take care of Tatay. It is now that I am a mom myself, I've finally realized that being a mom doesn't end there.

There are a hundred different ways a Mother shows her love for her kids. Often misunderstood by her children, she quietly bear the weight that she has to carry. Mother's love doesn't stop when the children grow up. Their unconditional love for their children can never be equal.When the world is falling apart, a mom will remain strong, a pillar of support.

In my lifetime I have different moms. First is my Nanay. She may not say it often but I know she loves me in her own way. I owe Nanay a lot for taking care of my kids and my siblings. Her staunch support for her children motivates me to be what I want to be. My Lola is also a mom I grew up with and I love her very much for she opened my eyes to the world. I will never forget her wisdom and her support. My Mommie Jhing defines a new dimension to a mother's love. She need not be a mother to show love. Her love is big enough for all of us.

Now that it is mother's day I want to share this special song that defines a mother. Always remember that a mother is always a woman...Love her. Cherish her and always be thankful for there is always a mom by our side.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento