Miyerkules, Mayo 18, 2011

Questions that needed answers...

here is the second part of the thought provoking questions that are looking for answers (note: this doesn't necessarily refers to me.)
Letting go is the most mature thing to do. Sometimes you will know the value of something when it is gone.

I don't want milestones in my life, I want moments. Good or bad they are worth remembering.

As the song goes...everything I do, i do it for you.

When relationship becomes a ledger of profit and losses, there are no friends, no families only pluses and minuses and then you'll find out you're absolutely alone.
It is alright to take a risk, calculated risk that is.

It takes a strong individual to cry. Tears are words that are not said because they are hurtful to say.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento