Linggo, Mayo 15, 2011

If the shoe fits...wear it.

Wisdom of a shoe lover:

just like a shoe, when someone is meant for you, they will just perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain.



Here are some of my favorite shoe quotes:




Since I was a kid, I am always fascinated with shoes. I love going to shoe stores, marvel at the scent of leather and touch the masterpieces in all their glory. With shoes, I always trust my instinct and it's always love at first sight. I believe that shoes does not make the woman, but I assure you, they really do make a woman smile...

a two inch heel not only adds height but boost a woman's confidence...
and lastly, I want to share with you my tried and tested formula when it comes to shoes:

and we can never have enough...





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento