Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2011

On My Playlist



I am not a music buff. First of all, I can't play any instrument and most of all I'm tone deaf. I can't sing. But I love listening to a good music. My music preference cannot be defined but I definitely have good taste (OK, I can hum to the latest pop music on air but I can't stand to watch MTV).

Lately, i am leaning heavily towards the music of the 60's and 70's (yeah, the era of big hair men and women alike). I stumbled upon the other Bee Gees named Andy Gibb. Well, technically he was not part of the group but we cannot think about him without thinking about his famous brothers. He's a Gibb, he has music coursing through his veins. In fact he became famous as a solo artist bringing with him his brand of musicality, his own style. Most of his performances where praised by his audience and critics.

Fans adored him as a teen idol but his angelic voice and wide vocal range made the man not the face. Too bad that he has gone to soon. Should he lived long he can be a country music star or a jazz artist.

What I like about his music is it soothes the tired soul...chillaxing. A good music to listen to with a glass of wine.

Here are the songs on my playlist right now:
* Man on Fire
* I Just Want to be Your Everything
* (Love Is) Thicker Than Water
* Flowing Rivers
* Shadow Dancing
* An Everlasting Love
* (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away
* Desire
* After Dark
* Time is Time
* Me (Without You)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento